If one were to pick the best character played by Clint Eastwood than he would keep his head scratching looking for one because he would have so many choices he simply cannot select a one character as the best one. So to overcome this difficult task we simply had a draw where we selected few of his finest roles and from these we randomly selected one. Now when we say that we are about to take back in time to good old west, you got it right, we are talking about the "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" by Sergio Leone. To enjoy a little of west are sharing with you some of the famous quotes by Clint Eastwood from this old time classic.
1. "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig"
This quote is somewhat hilarious and at the same time serious as hell reminding us of the reality.
2. "Every gun makes its own tune"
He can be sure as hell to that.
3. "One, two, three, four, five, and six. Six, the perfect number"
To some people six is the perfect number. Why? Because that is exactly the number of bullets you can put in a revolver.
4. "God is not on our side because he hates idiots also."
Amen to that.
5. "You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. We cut down my percentage - uh, cigar? - liable to interfere with my aim"
I would agree with him.
6. "I've never seen so many men wasted so badly"
Yeah you never know when you are going to need to a few of them.
7. "It's not a joke, it's a rope, Tuco. Now I want you to get up there and put your head in that noose"
Yes tuco no funny business, just put on the rope and die like a good person.
8. "The way I figure, there's really not too much future with a sawed-off runt like you"
Well you never have a future with a person who is you know a Runt.
9. "Such ingratitude after all the times I saved your life"
You never want to mess with a person who saves your life.