10. "A boy's best friend is his mother."
Norman Bates (played by Anthony Perkins) in the film Psycho  is not exactly the sweetest son ever, since his mother in that moment is already dead.
9. "Don’t take drugs!"
In Almost Famous  Frances McDormand as Elaine Miller is the classic example of a mother who embarrasses you in front of all your friends.
8. "I'm not like a *regular* mom, I'm a *cool* mom"
In Mean Girls  Mrs. George (Amy Poheler) is the coolest mom ever...or not?
7. "I don't care if you slept with hundreds of men. You're my mom, and I love you so much."
Amanda Seyfried as Sophie Hall in the musical Mamma Mia! .
6. "You threaten my son, you threaten me"
In The Blind Side  Sandra Bullock as Leigh Anne Touhy stands up for her son.
5. "The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants."
That's what Lainie Kazan as Maria Portokalos teaches her daughter before she gets married in My Big Fat Greek Wedding .
4. "I need you, I need you here, I need you now, I cannot do this alone, I need my mommy and damn it, I don't care who knows it!."
The relationship mother-daughter between Lorelai and Rory Gilmore is one of the most beloved of the television.
3. "You know every story, every wound, every memory. Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you... every single second."
Julia Roberts as Isabel Kelly speaks to Jackie (Susan Sarandon) that she will never be at her level in the heart of her sons, because Jackie is the natural mother and she grow up them, instead Isabel is the Stepmom .
2. "My momma always said, Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
Told by Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump , this line doesn't need any introduction, it is one of the AFI's 100 greatest movie quotes of all time. Forrest Gump is certainly one of the most famous example of mom and son relationship.
1. "God couldn't be everywhere so that is why he invented mothers."
In the movieBecause I said so  Diane Keaton is Daphne Wilder, a meddling mother who tries to set her daughter up with who she thinks to be the right man, so her kid won't repeat her mistakes.