1. "May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars." - George Jung
One of the most moving blessing ever.
2. "Danbury wasn't a prison, it was a crime school. I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine." - George Jung
George knew that dealing with drugs is a risky job and this lead him to prison. However, he had the spark of a drug dealer which helped him to bond with the best who taught him about the ins and outs of dealing. The day he left the prison, he was a professional.
3. "Money isn't real, George. It doesn't matter. It only seems like it does." - Fred Jung
George always wanted to be rich but Fred knew that family and friends are more important than making millions. So it is a good piece of advice that he shares with George that he should spend time with is family because money will go but the family will not.
4. "Throughout my lifetime I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost barely enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent." - George Jung
Despite being in an illegal business George is very ambitious. So he often has to leave his family and friends behind because he would not be able to withstand the harm done to them because of him. However, in order to achieve the success, he has broken his heart several times.
5. "Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on." - Fred Jung
Life is unfair. Most of the time people at the top have the lowest value in their life. So being the best is not everything because you can always find something better to work for. This means that life continues whether you are at the top or the bottom.
6. "This is 100% pure Columbian cocaine, ladies, and gentlemen. Disco shit. Pure as the driven snow" - George Jung
George had the talent to attract the buyers. Here is how he makes people believe that his product is the best that will take them to the heaven and now people are ready to spend hundreds to get some of it.
7. "It was the greatest feeling I ever had. Followed abruptly by the worst feeling I ever had." - George Jung
Life has different ways of dealing with people. At one moment, you feel like you are at the top of the world and the next minute it all falls apart. This happened to George the moment he saw his child coming to life.
8. "I'm really great at what I do, Dad. I mean I'm really great at what I do." - George Jung
George has selected the path he would like to pursue. He loves his job and the success he achieved, even if his activity is not legal.
9. "There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door." - George Jung
Here George realizes he is alone and nothing left in his life, even if in the past he thought he had everything.
10. "You're my heart, kid. How can I live without my heart." - George Jung
George is aware of his feelings for the kid and he knows that whatever happens, he would be unable to leave the child, the most important thing in his life.